Universal Credit is a payment to help with your living costs. It’s paid monthly - or twice a month for some people in Scotland. You may be able to get it if you’re on a low income out of work or you cannot work. If you or your partner are employed how much Universal Credit you get will depend on how much you earn. Your Universal Credit payment will reduce as you earn more. For every £1 you or your partner earns your payment goes down by 55p.
Important Information On Using This Service
- Ergsy carfully checks the information in the videos we provide here.
- Videos shown by Youtube after a video has completed, have NOT been reviewed by ERGSY.
- To view, click the arrow in centre of video.
Using Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Most of the videos you find here will have subtitles and/or closed captions available.
- You may need to turn these on, and choose your preferred language.
Turn Captions On or Off
- Go to the video you'd like to watch.
- If closed captions (CC) are available, settings will be visible on the bottom right of the video player.
- To turn on Captions, click settings .
- To turn off Captions, click settings again.