Weight loss surgery
Weight loss surgery also called bariatric or metabolic surgery is sometimes used as a treatment for people who are very obese. It can lead to significant weight loss and help improve many obesity-related conditions such as type 2 diabetes or high blood pressure. But its a major operation and in most cases should only be considered after trying to lose weight through a healthy diet and exercise.
Important Information On Using This Service
- Ergsy carfully checks the information in the videos we provide here.
- Videos shown by Youtube after a video has completed, have NOT been reviewed by ERGSY.
- To view, click the arrow in centre of video.
Using Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Most of the videos you find here will have subtitles and/or closed captions available.
- You may need to turn these on, and choose your preferred language.
Turn Captions On or Off
- Go to the video you'd like to watch.
- If closed captions (CC) are available, settings will be visible on the bottom right of the video player.
- To turn on Captions, click settings .
- To turn off Captions, click settings again.