A Debt Management Plan is an agreement between you and your creditors to pay all of your debts. Debt management plans are usually used when either you can only afford to pay creditors a small amount each month you have debt problems but will be able to make repayments in a few months. You can arrange a plan with your creditors yourself or through a licensed debt management company for a fee. If you arrange this with a company:
Important Information On Using This Service
- Ergsy carfully checks the information in the videos we provide here.
- Videos shown by Youtube after a video has completed, have NOT been reviewed by ERGSY.
- To view, click the arrow in centre of video.
Using Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Most of the videos you find here will have subtitles and/or closed captions available.
- You may need to turn these on, and choose your preferred language.
Turn Captions On or Off
- Go to the video you'd like to watch.
- If closed captions (CC) are available, settings will be visible on the bottom right of the video player.
- To turn on Captions, click settings .
- To turn off Captions, click settings again.