Atopic eczema atopic dermatitis is the most common form of eczema a condition that causes the skin to become itchy dry and cracked. Atopic eczema is more common in children often developing before their first birthday. But it may also develop for the first time in adults. Its usually a long-term chronic condition although it can improve significantly or even clear completely in some children as they get older.
Important Information On Using This Service
- Ergsy carfully checks the information in the videos we provide here.
- Videos shown by Youtube after a video has completed, have NOT been reviewed by ERGSY.
- To view, click the arrow in centre of video.
Using Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Most of the videos you find here will have subtitles and/or closed captions available.
- You may need to turn these on, and choose your preferred language.
Turn Captions On or Off
- Go to the video you'd like to watch.
- If closed captions (CC) are available, settings will be visible on the bottom right of the video player.
- To turn on Captions, click settings .
- To turn off Captions, click settings again.